1. The system of international relations in the Western Hemisphere: The current challenges
2. Ibero-American economies: pre-crisis and post-crisis strategy
3. Trade, economic and investment relations with Ibero-American countries in the world
4. Education, art and linguistics of Iberoamerica
5. Latin America: achievements and challenges of integration
6. Hemispheric actors and Latin America
7. Ibero-American countries: their position on the international scene and trends of interaction
8. BRICS and the New World Order:Regional and Global dimensions
9. The BRICS In The Contemporary International Stage: Debates and Perspectives
10. The destinies of BRICS in today's world: intellectual activities and debate
11. Russian Emigration in Latin American Countries
12. Left Movement in Russia and Iberoamerica: historical destiny
13. Russia's relations with Latin American countries: History and Modernity
14. St. Petersburg as a window to Latin America
15. Latin America: the main trends of political development
16. Spain and Portugal: challenges of the 21st century
17. Russia-Ibero-America: historical parallels
18. Russia-Ibero-America: History of culture, cultural ties
19. Russia, Latin America and the world: challenges of integration
20. Overview of the Party and Politics in Latin American and Russian Countries
21. Ibero-American mosaic: the historical destiny of Ibero-American countries in the 19th-21st centuries.
22. The Right-wing Movement in Ibero-American Countries and Russia
23. The crisis of the left regimes in Latin America: the political and economic consequences for Russia
24. Russia and Ibero-America: The problems of cultural and humanitarian interaction between civilizations
25. The civilization of Latin America: the stages of formation
26. Migration in today's Ibero-American Space: Trends and Challenges
27. Latin American Intellectuals and Left One Hundred Years of 1917
28. Central America and the Caribbean Basin: Simón Bolívar's metropolis in geopolitical dispute During the Globalizing Times
29. USSR and Russia: Trade Relations with Latin America and the Caribbean
30. Citizenship and Political Representation in Latin America
31. One Hundred Years of the Constitution of 1917 in Mexico and the beginning of the Russian Revolution. Impacts and Mutual Influences
32. Latin America and the Russian Revolution: Meetings and Disagreements
33. Eurasia and Latin America: Global South Partnership or post-hegemonic commitment?
34. Indigenous peoples in the global era. Constructions and Challenges
35. The geopolitics of translation: Cultural Dialogue of cultural imposition.
36. Defense and Security in South America in times of Post-Globalism
37. Latin America, continent of the UN in movement. Population Movements and Emigration Policies. 19th and 20th centuries
38. Communism as a common enemy of the West
39. Brazil post-impeachment: political and social perspectives
40. The Spanish language in the world
41. The 1917 marks in Brazil
42. Spain and Russia / USSR: dialogue, relations, influences
43. Identity and human rights. Latin American issues in the universal context
44. Cuba en transformacion. Reforma Economica, model politico y relaciones internacionales.
45. Public diplomacy and Ibero-America: cultural relations and academic exchanges, sport and the propaganda
46. Inequality and Poverty in Latin America
47. International migrations from Latin America
48. The Iberoamerican countries in UN and other international organizations.
49. Migrations, Social Welfare and mobility in historical perspective in Latin America and Ibero-American Countries
50. Latin America in the world food market
51. The actual challenges of Brazil
52. Cultural identity of Ibero-American countries in the era of globalization
53. Psychological Warfare in the Contemporary World and in Latin America
54. Themes and Actors in the Reconfiguration of the Geopolitical Space of the North American Region: Impacts and Implications for Mexico for Latin America
55.Strategic regions on the international agenda: Amazonia and Siberia
56. Revolution in 1889 and 1917 as an invented tradition: historical memory, historiography and political inheritance
57. Esperanto As a Bridge Between Russia and Latin America
58. The Soviet Revolution of 1917 and Mexico: Several Views
59. Latin American regional integration and democracy
60. Latin America: social projects realized and not realized
61. Media practices of Ibero America in the context of the globalization of the information space
62. Latin American countries in the international trading system: modern challenges and trends
63. From the "left turn" to the "right turn": how not to "get lost in the three pines"?
64. Symposium "Actual problems of anthropology of the countries of Iberoamerica"
65. African heritage in Iberoamerica: history and modernity
66. Renewable energy and energy efficiency in Latin America
67. Round table "Eurasia - Latin America"
68. GLOBALIZATION - CONFRONT AND ALTERNATIVES (LATIN AMERICA SECTIONS XX AND XXI)
69. Geopolitical vision in Latin America: personalities, schools, theories and their development.
Thinking Paraguay. Social, economic, political and philosophical aspects of an enigmatic country