On October 1-3, 2019, St. Petersburg State University will hold the fourth international forum "Russia and Iberoamerica in the globalizing world: history and modernity". The forum is the most representative event in Russia devoted to socio-political, economic processes of Latin America, its history and culture. Carried out in St. Petersburg and marked by participation of famous politicians, scientists, journalists of the Ibero-American countries and Russia, the Forum steadily draws attention of media that confirms the status of the St. Petersburg university as one of the leading centers of iberoamerican studies in Russia.
Goals of Forum-2019:
1. To become a step on the way of Russian-Latin American relations elaboration under conditions of transition from bipolar to multipolar world
2. To formulate new approaches to Ibero-American perspective studies
The forum aims to be a modern expert and discussion platform for defining the directions of Latin America development in the globalized world and the prospects of Russian-Latin American cooperation. Organizers seek to create opportunities for critical judgment and dialogue within the main directions of social disciplines for improved understanding of social, political, economic and cultural realities of Latin American countries in the modern world.
During IV Forum "Russia and Iberoamerica" will take place XV simposium "Russia and Spain": potential and problems of development of bilateral relations.
Theme of the Symposium:
1. The role of foreign trade and foreign investment in the economic development of Russia and Spain.
2. Crisis of neoliberal globalization and the position of Russia and Spain in world economy and international politics.
3. Effects of policies of protectionism and "commercial wars" on the economic interests of Russia and Spain.
4. Strategies of Spanish companies in global markets: geographical and sectoral priorities.
5. Spanish investment in the Russian economy: structure, dynamics and growth potential.
6. Russian private capital in the Spanish real estate market and the service sector.
7. The impact of European Union sanctions on Russian-Spanish trade.
8. Russian tourism in Spain: opportunities and limitations of extension.
9. The fourth industrial revolution and new spaces for economic and technological cooperation.
10. The key issues of high-level Russian-Spanish political dialogue.
11. Education and science: promising sphere of Russian-Spanish collaboration.
12. Trajectory, current situation and perspectives of cultural, humanitarian and sports relations.
Chairmans: Dr. Pert Yakovlev (email@example.com), Dr. Arturo Emilio Gutierrez Fernandez (Universidad de Sevilla), Dr. Antonio Sanchez Andres (Universidad de Valencia).
10.07.2018. Dear colleagues! The data of the book with papers: Russia and Iberoamerica in the globalizing world: history and perspectives. Memories of the Third International Forum. - ed. V. Jeifets, L. Jeifets. - Skifia-print, 2017. ISBN: 978-5-98620-296-9. Use the link for download.